Set your puppy and family for success
Puppy Training provides early education, introduced in a fun and family friendly way.
- Safely socialize your puppy so they don’t become wary or fearful later
- Build your dog confidence around other dogs and humans
- Learn how to address and prevent common puppy behavior and temperament problems such as puppy biting, jumping up, and pulling on leash
- Learn how to obtain the behaviour you want from your puppy with respect and cooperation
- Build a wonderful and benevolent relationship with your puppy
Learn the foundation skills
Puppy education provides the opportunity to make the most of each dog's potential, to build skills in an early stage of their development, creating a toolbox for you and your dog that it would help to face new challenges for the coming years.
- Basic manners : Teaching some basic cues that will be essential for managing many situations : Sit, Down, Stand
- Recalls : Getting your dog to come to you when you call him, no matter how far away he is
- Handling : Learning how to handle and avoid mouthing and puppy biting
- Husbandry : Working on some behaviours that will be useful during a veterinary visit or to give care to your dog.
- Heel on/off leash : Keeping your dog on your side, either left or right, when convenient.
- Say “hello” politely : Crossing people or other dogs, let’s start asking our puppy to be polite
- High Distraction : Keeping your dog focused on you or the work with distractions around.
- Puppy tricks : Let’s have some more fun teaching your dogs some tricks, agility exercise and brain games.
Come every week for a fun and educational class
- 8 sessions of 50 minutes each
- Positive reinforcement training
- Training is done through a variety of fun exercises for the dogs and the humans
- Classes are kept small to ensure individual attention.
(maximum 6 puppies)
- Classes are in English