- Classes for puppies from 2 to 8 months
- Lots of toys / Lots of treats (Positive and force-free methods)
- Instructor is Chief of Dog Happiness (Professional and certified dog trainer)
- Classes in English and Dog Language (ESL for puppies)
The goal of the puppy class is to give your dog a good foundation so that he can develop into a dog that lives with confidence. That is why the course focuses on socializing, mental stimulation (science-based methods) and learning basic cues in a playful way, making learning easy, enjoyable and effective!
Our classes are small with a maximum of 8 puppies per class, which means that you get individual coaching and your puppy is better able to concentrate and focus.
Our puppy training programs includes 8 sessions of 50 minutes each
When to join ?
The earlier you start your training, the easier it will be!
In group classes, puppies typically join a week after their second injection, so we offer classes for puppies from 8 weeks up to 8 months. Our classes are setup as Open enrollment, so you can join anytime as long as there is a free spot. We take a maximum of 8 puppies per class.
In our training center in Deurne (view on map)
- Small/medium breeds : Saturday at 11am
- Big breeds : Saturday at 3pm
Option 1 : 8 group classes
Option 2 : 8 group classes & 2 private sessions at your home